Tagged by Liz and JJ. Thank you!
The small print: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website.
1. I used to be a perfectionist, but having children cured me (it was a painful transition!). I am still quite obsessive about many things, but have finally realised that life is much more fun when you're chilled.
2. Between the ages of sixteen and thirty-one, I moved home twelve times. At one time I lived in a camper van in a pub carpark.
3. I have only ever had one proper job (for thirteen months after leaving school). I stormed out, having been told once too many times that I had a bad attitude (and, boy, did I have a bad attitude). Since then I have worked as: a gardener, an assembler of things electrical, a groom, a car mechanic, an odd job, a CNC operator, a (vanity) publisher, a web designer, a bar maid, a page setter, and a basketmaker. I hope, yet, to be a writer...
4. I married my university tutor.
5. I was born at home, three weeks early, and weighed only five-and-a-half pounds. I didn't breathe for two minutes, and owe my life to Dr Schultz. My father still sleeps in the room in which I was born.
6. I am very clumsy. I was on first name terms with staff at my local A&E/physio depts by the age of 13.
Now I tag...let's see...Sally, Karen, Helenmh, Lane, Maddie, and Womagwriter.